Thursday, February 28, 2008

What will happen from now on?

My life's a huge question mark. Everything is uncertain. It has certainly affected the people around me. S'pore ppl making decisions cos of me. My housemates in perth making decisions cos of me. ********** both in spore and perth making decisions cos of me.

Yet, I have to make the biggest decision of my life soon. To stay in Perth or to go back to Spore. What do i really want? I have no clue. What will happen in the future? I have no clue. Yet things just get more and more complicated.

What I really hope for is to just graduate in peace. No more drama mama. No more tears. Just to fully enjoy my last semester as a student. Just to study and get good marks. Since when i'm gonna start work, things aint gonna get easier, so I see no point in making my last semester more complicated.

Perhaps making things more clear makes it easier. But then again, maybe not.

God, I pray things will go peacefully. I ask for peace. Serenity. Can real happiness or real sadness wait till I finish my exams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home