Friday, February 22, 2008

Part of me...

Emelia told me once that her ex-bf will always be a part of her. Given that they have been together for 10 years and they literally grew up together.

So how i feel about my sec sch mates and uni mates.

My sec sch mates. How sec sch life was simple. How we were so rebellious then. How puberty started then. How we learnt about love, relationships, friendships, sex back then. How the friendship was so pure. How the friendship was so simple. How we grew so much back then.

My uni sch mates. Although i have to admit half of it wasnt as sweet as honey. Rather, it was full of sourness, bitterness. With lots of tears. With lots of hardship. With lonliness. But, it was the sourness, the bitterness, the tears, the hardship that made me grow. That made me mature. A turning point in my life. How i see diff ppl. The best of the best. The best bf. The best friend. The best family. Honestly speaking, the ppl that i've met in uni have already set a benchmark of what i look for in a guy. The ppl that i've met in uni have changed my comfort zone into a whole new level. More wise, i hope. Not the stupid person i used to. Maybe i'm still stupid, but perhaps more wise.

With more people i meet, the more i'll compare with my sec and uni mates. And then i'll diss away those who do not meet the "criteria" and consider those who meet the benchmark.

These ppl whom i've studied with will always be a part of me, no matter what. I really hope they know how much they mean to me... I really hope to cherish them and be there for them no matter what.

My last official uni holidays... kinda sad that its over. Back to reality. The harsh reality. It sucks to feel this way now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home