Monday, September 03, 2007

I won my last ticket to my future!

Hehehehe... I am at Noelle's house blogging now... I took her all the way home so that she could drive her car to Utopia... We're both gonna watch the preliminary rounds of the Utopia karaoke competition. Cool!

Before that, I just went to confirm my booking for suyen and I's combined birthday party at Onyx Bar. Hopefully its gonna be great! Oh, and I took jason to the airport to get a DHL package which was uncessfully delivered to our place. Ahh.. inside the package was Jason mum's hint of getting Jason to come up with Plan M. Hehe.. shall not say any further, but oh Jason, shouldnt Plan G come first? Time to think about it... hehehhehe...

Oohh.. and I just secured my last ticket to my future. When I was having a psych lab this morning at 9am, my tutor just reminded me of a psychology honour's conference happening next mon from 9am to 5pm. WE have to queue up to get tickets for the conference, which just happens to be at the reception 3 levels below. We ended class just 5 mins before 10am. Most of my classmates were down waiting for the tickets. Well, i thought to myself I prob wouldnt have the time to go cos i have a mid sem and 3 assignments. And I Wasnt sure if i was gonna do honours. BEsides, i had plans to go for KTV with Noelle. So i walked straight out of the psych building and towards the reid library where i was gonna meet her. On the way there, i kept thinking about the conference. One hand was "it would really be a good opportunity to see what honours is all abt, the diff kinds of projects etc, and also good for my lab report cos i would have an idea how to write a better lab report blah blah..." but on the other hand, i was thinking " Ah, i have better plans with Noelle... and i am not sure if i am gonna do honours, and i want to do counselling psych which would only be offered in murdoch or curtin.. blah blah" My mind was still swinging both ways till i reached the reid library to print out my notes. I already pressed print on the computer. But I wasnt at ease. At that point in time, my legs took control. I walked out of the library and, as fast as my legs could take me, i sprinted to the psych building (5 mins walk away...) and asked for a ticket. The receptionist asked me" did you e-mail me to ask for a ticket?" I shook my head. Oh yeah... i received an e-mail a few days ago abt the conference and i had to e-mail the receptionist my interest in goin for the conference so that I could get a ticket. Damn! But then she said" Ooh, you are so so lucky. There is only one ticket left..." I was soooo happy! I grabbed the ticket like a happy child and grinned while leaving the building. Woo hoo! I get to go to the conference! U have no idea how badly i wanted to pursue my psychology career. Even to the extent of giving up my finance major... Hopefully, the conference will be useful... Hehe... and hopefully, i'll be able to do honours in psych in UWA =)

Okies, gotta go to Utopia now. Check out all the good singers. Tata! Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home