Saturday, February 09, 2008

Its funny how twisted my year can be... let fate decide for the rat

Its the fourth day of the lunar new year. For past years, i would frantically search through the newspapers and watch the tv for the fortune of the rats in the respective years. Perhaps fate made it this way. I've had no chance of reading any articles about the fate of the rat in the rate year. And I missed out the fortune teller reading the fate of the rate.

Perhaps its meant to be this way. The more I look at it, the more it seems to be this way. I have no idea how 2008 will treat me. How twisted my life in the year of the rat will be. In a certain way, life was already twisted in January. Things that i expected happen didnt happen. Things that i didnt expect to happen happened.

Everything in my life seem to be tumbling, roaring, freewheeling downwards. Like a spiral staircase, I'll continue to fall till i reach the basement, where surprises will lie ahead. Be it good or bad, you'll never know. Just like how in the movie nancy drew finds a clue that leads her to find the mystery of the famous actress dahliff draycof. Maybe i'll find the missing pieces to my life in that basement, but till now, i am still spiraling downwards.... god knows when i'll reach the basement....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home