Tuesday, September 18, 2007

answering a tag @ 3 40am in the morning..

yeap, i am in the midst of listening to my i lecture for AFM (applied financial management). Still have 3 more lects to go but getting bored of it...

So, i've decided to answer Jasmine's tag which i just happen to see a few hours ago...

You must answer each question in three words.

Where is your cell phone? On my table.

Boyfriend? I dont have!

Hair? Smells like Loreal!

Your favorite item(s)? My Acer Laptop!

Your dream last night? Its a secret!

Your favorite drink? errr... no... favourite....

Your dream boy? musical, romantic, nice.... (=P)


The room you are in? Hmm... my bedroom...

Your fear? Living in isolation

What do you want to be in 10 years? Ooh... a psychologist! ;)

Who did you hang out with last night? Hmm... too many....

What are you not? tall, smart, attached! (ah-ha! I love my answer!)

Are you in love? I... don't... know...


One of your wish list items? Hmm.. can't think...

What time is it? Its AFM time (3 40am on a Wednesday :( ).

The last thing you did? Listened to i-lecture

What are you wearing? Haa... my pyjamas!

Your favorite book? Harry Potter series. (Only same answer as Miss Yim!)

The last thing you ate? Fishball Mee Sua

Your summer? Beach, tan, Bikinis!

Your relationship status? Single & Available

What is on your tv screen? Nothing... its off!

When is the last time you laughed? hmm... cant remember...

Last time you cried? Cant remember too...

School? Hoo Haa Great!

Your mood? Bored, stressed, sleepy...

Your friends? In spore now

What are you thinking about right now? How to pass AFM! ( I dont care if its 4 words now!!!)

Your car? My Hyundai Excel

What are you doing at this moment? Keeping myself awake!

Your life? experiencing life maximally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home