Sunday, September 02, 2007

so you have not heard from the long lost shuhui/nicole


I dont know if its becos i am so caught up with everything else except to blog or becos i lost the mood to blog... so many feelings i wanna express... but so few words can protray what i am feeling right now... mix of many emotions i've never felt before... whole new experience... whole new dimension... ah... life of shuhui/nicole has taken a new turn... a good one i hope.... whole new events and thoughts to put into the little book of my life...


anyways, back the the usual, mundane, boring stuff. Well, just finished an audit-mid sem on saturday. This is the paper which i am most unprepared for. Well, passable is good enough for me at this pt in time.


Overloading this semester is not easy. On top of the other things which always seem to find its way for me. A colourful and vibrant uni life, as Lisan would say. The Reid library seemed to be my second home for now. When i get back home, i cant seem to study... no mood to do anything. Just wanna stare at my msn and stone... Seeing other people study in the library makes me study; cos there are others like me who are studying as well. Makes me feel nerdy.


On another note, I've just organised a trip to chittering valley. Went to the honey factory to see honey making process, have a bit of honey tasting; follwed by a tour to the orchard. Had a chance to pick mandrines from the orchard and eat them. They're so sweet! Compared to the ones i bought, which were sour :( We then went to the winery where i was grilling sausages for lunch and the rest were out there having wine tasting... oh man... but i bought one for myself... sweet! Lastly, went to the maze where we all had to get our way out of it. The girls got quite lost while the boys were way ahead. Nonetheless, we all found our way out... hehehe

Suyen & I @ the Orchard @ Chittering Valley



other than that, i've been picking up the guitar a few weeks back. To my astonishment, i've been having the urge to play every night. For at least an hour... trying to write songs, but not quite successful. Been playing a few songs now, trying to improvise them. Not quite a contestant in idol shows yet. But yeah, hopefully substantiative for something coming up quite soon.... well, shall not say further...



Right, my trip to the eastern states. Hehehe... quite lazy to post pics up at the moment. Oh, but i uploaded quite a few on my friendster. Take a look at them!



Oh, and i would like to welcome 2 new readers, mr lamomok and mr little jay chou, andu! Haha.. love your blogs! Keep it up! I'll be both of your faithful readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home