Sunday, August 19, 2007

thoughts about work...

I was sitting down having lunch with jasmine yest and we were watching footie when she asked me," Do you know the rules of footie?"

I shaked my head. I work in the bar in the oval that holds footie matches but yet i dont know anything abt it. My colleagues, all female, never talks abt footie. Some dont even watch footie. What we talk abt are "yeah, where are u going tonite? The Deen? Eurobar e.t.c" We talk abt uni and other random stuffs to keep the shift goin.

Then again, I realised something impt. Its not abt whether u like what your job is abt; you can be an ordinary clerk guy in the office... its abt who u are working with that's impt... finding nice colleagues that u can clique with is impt to keep your mundane, boring, sometimes stressful working day goin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home