Friday, February 09, 2007

Cherish

8 more days to perth....

The feeling of being there hit on me today. The feeling; dreadful, sad, helpless.... It's all coming back now...

Every single day since I've been back in Singapore has been the happiest days of 2006. It kickstarted a well 2007. Ive been hoping that God will be kind to me to grant me happy days to end my final year in aussie.

Days spent at home literally with my family around has been awesome. No words need be spoken. I am glad to have their company. My maid being around all day doing the housework, us joking around about my sister; when my sister comes home from school and our constant arguings, teasings and fights; my parents coming home from work. Having dinner together, watching tv together. My grandma coming to see me almost every week.

You have no idea how its like being in perth. In a land where no one will be there for you when you need them, when all you want is just someone to talk to, to chit chat for a while, to have a family there. When all you do is shut yourself away from the world, when no one is really interested in talking to you. When your life revolves around msn, where you will die because no one is online to talk to you. When you cry yourself to sleep most nights when you are feeling really upset.

So people in Singapore, cherish all you have with your family. They are the ones who will be willing to sacrifise for you, no matter what. I learned to cherish them, and I realised the importance of kinship. Nothing beats that...... Its hard to cherish them when they're constantly around, but when they're no longer with you and life's so hard out there, you'll miss them sooo sooo much, and you'll appreciate all that they've done for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home