Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back in Singapore... and Jetting off to bangkok the next day!

On the 4th of Dec at approximately 1 25 pm in the afternoon, I landed in Singapore. As I was about to land, I saw spore's CBD, marina south, the esplanade, to the east coast, to the expo, a train stopping at expo mrt station all from the airplane. Once again, I'm back in Singapore. A land which seems all so foreign once again.

To tell ya the truth, I;ve been so used to the life in Perth. Not being used to the crowd, the humidity, and most of all, the noise. I've been keeping thoughts and comments to myself in the past 9 months. Suddenly, I find it so hard to start talking. Nevertheless, I;m glad I'm back. ANd this time, its different. I feel so blessed having my family and friends around. With my mum constantly coming to my room talking to me, me bullying my sister once again, and having my dad around me. With Amanda, Gary, Siqiao, Maggy, Emelia, Waner, Kaili messaging or calling me when I touched down in Spore. I miss hanging out with them. Its that comfortable feeling I get once again. I can open up to them anytime. One thing good about singapore is the crowd, the comfort zone i get with the people around me. I cant describe how much emotional support they've provided me and the people I can turn to chat with. They're so willing to fork out the time to talk to me, to spend that time they have with their busy lives to meet up with me. I cant say how happy I have them in my life.

I'm jetting off to bangkok tomorrow with my e3 friends tomorrow. I have a good feeling about this trip tomorrow. Kel and I cant stop talking about the trip. Met up with her at suntec today to exhange money. The exchange rate is 1 sing to 23 baht. Kel mentioned that I've seemed lost in singpore, like I havent been back. Yeah, some shops have changed. The fashion is different here compared to perth. Been buying lotsa clothes in perth. The language. I felt like I'm in a foreign countey while i was listening to them speak singlish once again while taking the MRT. So different to the beach, the shops in the city, the supermarket, but overall, life as a whole.

Anyways, Kel and I watched HAppy Feet. Its a very cute movie. Hee hee, if you have a chance, go catch it!

The trip with my parents in perth have been good. Or at least, better than the last few trips we've ever had. Had a chance to catch up with my parents. Drove the whole time they're there with the hyundai elentra i rented. No accidents. everything's good and they're pretty satisfied with my driving. They now have a chance to experience life in perth. And my dad, mum and sis came to a consensus that Perth is boring. All three couldnt stand the summer heat, and most of all, the flies. Hee hee. Nonetheless, they all had fun.

Just to blog about this in case I forgot. I showed my mum pics in my laptop one night and she made 3 comments. She said that Jasmine looks like a smart girl, Bernice looks like me and Suyen doesnt look like a med student at all. Hee hee. Yeah, I agree with them, but they're all great. To me at least =)

Will blog about the bangkok trip when I come back. Till then, everyone take care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home