Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lord Of War

Just finished watching Lord Of War. Talks about Nicholas Cage, an arms dealer surviving in the world. At the end, he escaped pusnishment. Just felt that I had to blog about this movie.

Firstly, life ain't fair. I see civilians being killed because of war. I see them killed because of no crime that they have committed. I see good people die. Turns out life will never be fair to each and every human being.

Secondly, Life doesn't revolve around ourselves. Perhaps being in perth has made me live in a rabbit's hole. I don't read the news, so I have no idea what's going around in the world. Life just ain't about ourselves. The things that we're complaining about revolves around school work, the tonnes of assignments that we have, the dreadful assignments that we have, our gf/bfs, family, friends. Life's bigger. Politics, religon, war. Bigger issues for us to think about.

Lastly, from what I've taken from the movie (Shall not divulge much for anyone reading this and have not caught the movie yet), one person's action can change the world significantly, whether the person chooses to believe it or not.

But Lord of War is a good movie overall. I definitely recommend 2 hours of your time watching this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home