Sunday, October 22, 2006

EaRLy QuiChY BiRthDaY

I just spent the most wonderful early birthday with my darling girlfriend. She surprised me by taking me to Maison Perry the passeterie. Knowing that I love quiche and that Maison sells quiche, she bought me one whole big quiche. We then headed to our favourite spot in mat bay, ordered a lemon tea and latte, and sat there enjoying the scenery and talking. One of the best things that happened to me this year was hanging out with her. She's my darling, accompanying me, listening to me whine, grumble, pour my heart out, etc etc. We'll always find comfort in each other, and I always understand her jokes. hee hee. It's so funny, and she's definetely one hellava good friend to be with.

Oohhhh... I saw so many nice cakes in Maison. Now I know why everyone buys birthday cakes from there. I remember eating the chocolate mousse cake from there. I saw the baileys cake there. It has the word " baileys" on it. How I wish I could just buy a slice. Alas, they dont sell it in slices. The apple pie looked good too! I miss eating apple pies. One of my favourite cakes around. Oh yeah, and the baci cheesecake in the restaurant my darling girlfriend works in. Hearing her describe how yummilicious the cake almost made my saliva drip. I can so imagine myself in that restaurant enjoying that slice of cake with a glass of sweet wine. Ah, nicole, snap back to reality.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home