Friday, October 27, 2006

It's time for a closure...

Afte 2 semesters... its time for a closure. Seeing something in northbridge confirms what I have feared over 3 weeks. The good vibe that I have felt turns out to be wrong. However, I'm glad I met this person because that person has been the one that kept me sane in perth. That person has been a motivation to me to study, to be happy each and everyday. This person has not meant to be in my life later on, but its alright. I'm glad we met. And I'm glad we could click.
But after this incident is over, I am definitely and positively sure cupid hates me. And being the stupid, foolish me, I have come out with some reasons why he doesnt like me.

Firstly, I'm not pretty enough.
Secondly, I do not have what it takes to attract guys.
Thirdly, I am too insignificant for him to strike.
Fourthly, he just hates me plainly or is jealous of me for whatever reason.

I can't think anymore. It's 2 am in the morning and the scene which I saw just now kept replaying in my mind. I wished the other person that I saw was me. But alas, it wasnt meant to be... oh well... It takes time but I'm gonna put a closure to it. Sometimes it hurts too much to cling on. And it'll be easier to let go. But what I fear is not letting go. What I fear is falling again, and the fear of going through the hurt again. Since cupid doesnt like me, I should just put a metal protection over my heart to prevent it from hurting again. I wonder when all these will ever end...

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jasmine Yim said...

cupid strikes everybody!!!

in response to your reasons of why cupid doesn't like u:

1) you are pretty...everyone's pretty.. u're not evil, you're not ugly, u're a nice gal, u smile, u joke, u laugh when we tickle u, u cook, u have a good life.. so still think u're ugly?

2) everyone has an aura. everyone has the qualities to attract any guy. it's just that u don't know yet. god knows you are not ready for a relationship(ask urself whether are you REALLY ready? or simply just desire him?). so the guy is not here for you to find out yet

3) insignificant?? plssss... u are significant to me when i first saw..so why would anybody else be different... u're too friendly and get along with to be insignificant..

4) like i said, cupid can strike anybody.. he only has limited arrows to strike.. that's why he's waiting for the right one so you wouldn't get hurt over and over again (i mean relationship hurt)

ok..i present my case.. what's ur verdict? :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Nicole Lee said...

I have no verdict. The verdict lies with God and I leave him to that. It's probably time to trust God more than I trust myself....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home