Monday, November 28, 2005

prelude to more fun...

Spend the whole day looking for jobs today... went to about 8 recruitment agencies to fill up forms.. everything looks good when asked about my age, education status and experience until the qn was being asked" how long can you work for?" I replied" from beginning Jan to late feb" and they all said" if there's anything we'll give u a call because we are looking for ppl to start work immediately and can commit till at least the end of march". Okie then... Haha... not too gian for a job now...

papa's concert was yesterday... I only enjoyed his performance, which only lasted about 15 mins... sat for a gruelling 3 hours with my mum, sis, aunt and uncles which my dad all invited... though I am a hakka, I still couldnt understand the hakka songs they were singing... However, I AM PROUD TO BE A HAKKA! I love my dialect... I love "suan pan zi", I love the hakka mountain songs so-called...

grandma came on sat... hee hee.. missed her very much... hope everything goes well back home now.. promised myself to spend more time with my family... I am so happy that things are getting better... hopefully there'll be more improvements...

Met up with Mag! haha... watched Harry Potter... finally.. someone to watch harry potter with... I wonder WHERE ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS ARE... doesnt matter... I really enjoyed myself with Mag... finally.. someone who can understand what I say when I just say things halfway.. haha...

Looking forward to korea and thailand next week with my family! hee hee.. gonna go skiing, shopping, and sit for exhilarating rides in theme parks... after that will be genting with the e3 dogs from the 16th to the 18th of dec! hee hee.. Just told my sis that by the time I got back from genting, I would have sat the roller coaster at least 3 times! hee hee.. doesnt matter, cos I am having fun & I love the company that I have for the trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home