Thursday, November 17, 2005

pack, move, clean

Had my last paper together... I broke my own record... No sleep for 2 nights... woo haa...hmm.. actually slept for 2 hours... was pretty awake after the exams...

Slept for a while in the afternoon before starting to pack my things... many things to pack... gonna ship all my furniture off to my new place tomorrow... getting the keys to my new place tom as well... hee... wow... one year has passed so quickly... I had moved places each year since I came here... foundation yr in my homestay in winthrop, 1st yr of uni in trinity, 2nd yr in cooper st, now at stirling highway... Let's hope this will be the last time I move house...

Lots to do... clean my whole house, carpet cleaning, packing my stuff and unpacking and cleaning my new house... all the way till the 22nd of nov when I go back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home