Sunday, November 13, 2005

haha... hope this will satisfy "someone"....

Someone was reading my blog just now... She told me she was feeling biased after reading my blog... because I left a 'l' out in Michael's name and I forgot to include him in the helper's list... So there goes... Thank you MICHAEL for helping out as well! Hey! Can I get a pay rise please? oops.. sorry... I will discuss this in private...

I was so encouraged by patricia just now... She msged me and encouraged me to have confidence in my CA paper... AFter talking to her, I felt more motivated and I told myself that I still have one more day to make CA work. THanks Pat! You are officially in my friends' list!

Ooh.. and I think I forgot to mention Derek... hee hee... how can i forget my brother?

Okies... Do tel me if I left out anyone or spelt anyone's name incorrectly.... haha... Let's hope that "someone" is satisfied now...This gal is so hard to please... muahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home