Monday, November 14, 2005

getting the light...

Doing the supplementary in my tutorial qns saved my life for accounting... The solutions were confusing but I just followed what I memorised from Rick's order of elimination... Phew... I hope I have covered most of my consolidation bits... Now more of Equity accounting, tax-effect accounting leases and the 1st 3 chaps of my lecture notes.. about IFRS...

Confessions of a suaku gal:

Was studying in the library with Jay and Raj today.. was discussing CA with Jay today... when we went for dinner at Broadway, I found out a new fact... there are actually cigarettes with orange, strawberry and other fruity flavours... I only thought that there was only the menthol flavour...

This reminded me of other things as well... a friend and I were talking about exams and then he encouraged me with the phrase "lan lan suck thumb". I was confused as I didnt know what it means... then I saw it on 2 ppl's nick the next day... I went to ask one of them and then I got the ans... It is an army term for "you have no choice but to do it"... haha... I only realised it then... Hmm... No one seem to have used this term until recently... strange.. well at least to me.. hee hee

I was reminded of another thing as well... I just found that Absinth is prohibited for sale in spore... It tastes like listerine.. yuck.. didnt really like the taste of it... I have half a bottle of Absinth thanks to amanda... haha... I shall not say why.. I think i'll give it to Jason to add to his collection of alcohol... This will fill our new house with more alcohol... IN ADDITION to huge soft toys called MJ, NJ and I have no idea what else... thanks to someone... haha.. I think I am really biased towards her now... hee hee... I better not be...Gonna be living in close proximity with her where she can just walk less than 5 steps to my room next year... Just joking gal... hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home