Saturday, November 12, 2005

My first post ever... Dedicated to all my friends...

Its 5 52 am in the morning. I know I am supposed to be either sleeping or studying. I have given up on corporate accounting for a while. I was too stressed out because I was afraid to fail. After some thoughts, I have decided to accept this failure. If I cannot make it, I'll try again next semester. What is most important is that I am able to graduate with a double degree. Whatever obstacles I may overcome next semester, I trust in God and believe that he will provide.

I have no idea why I craved to set up this blog. I think I want to acknowledge all my friends who have helped me in one way or another, especially this period. So showhand... I'm gonna introduce all my friends now...

My 2 best friends, Wan'er and Emelia are the people I look for whenever I'm faced with any problems. Till now, I am still amazed by how we are able to communicate so well. They're the ones who understand what I'm saying at all times. The emotional support that they have given me is just perfect, fantastic.

My good friends in Spore; Maggy, Weitian, Jingping, Siqiao, Stephanie, Peiyu, Kaili and Meixian are the ones which I always look for whenever I'm back in Spore for a holiday. I've known some since Pri sch, some since Sec Sch, and some since Jc. I feel really lucky cos I'm able to keep them even after we graduate. They're the ones whom I feel totally comfortable with, share my problems with, and have a great and fun time with. I'm coming back soon, so more hangout sessions ya?

Coming to Perth, esp in uni has probably been the hardest part. Moving out of trinity hasnt been easy at all but no worries. As time passes, many ppl has crossed my path and made a positive difference in my life.

Amanda, Tricia, Gary and Raj. Amanda has been a wonderful housemate this year. I can never fail to share my thoughts with her, and oh yes, I can find good places to hangout and eat both in Spore and Perth. Tricia, Raj and Gary mey not know it, but they have supported me in one way or another, esp the beginning of this year. You guys have made yr 2 sem 1 seem much more enjoyable.

Su yen, Jasmine, Bernice and Lyn are my great girlie friends and we have formed this group called MBGU. Haha, you have to guess it yourself what it means. I love their company, friendship and support. They have been great and my best girlie friends in Perth so far...


To the peeps in trinity: Jason, Johnathan, Sean, Stephanie, Lydia, Angelene, Mandy, Nick, Jeremy, Michae, Tun. They may not know it, but in an indirect way, they have helped and encouraged me through work and other things as well which I cant really remember now...


Lastly, how can I forget Jeremy, Robin, Kenneth and Limin? I have known them in Asian studies in Sem 1 and sem 2 this year and these ppl have been a great bunch of friends! They've been my uni friends which I can talk, joke and crap with. I love Asian studies and I know that even after we are not doing the same units anymore, We'll still continue to hang out! More surprise visits (Robin and his friends), supper hangout and driving escapades(Jeremy), drinking sessions(Kenneth, I hope) and unit takings together(Limin, u better major in psych next yr... haha)

To the above mentioned peeps, thank you so much... I have no idea how to express my gradtitute and the 1st thing I thought of was to set up this blog... Forgive me for my language, the way I structure my blog or anything else if I made any... I am tired and drained from a whole day's work of CA...

Good luck for the rest of your papers, if you have any, and do leave comments on my blog... More entries to come, I hope... If I can think of any to write...

P.S. Thanks to Shin, Brian and Damien for helping me move my furniture today! Much appreciated ;)

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Охотно принимаю. Вопрос интересен, я тоже приму участие в обсуждении. Вместе мы сможем прийти к правильному ответу. Я уверен.
[url=http://mastervoda.ru/]право на трудовую пенсию[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home