Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Insomniac

Just finished my double paper... I dont know if I am able to pass... Let's see how it goes... I just hope I can get through CA...

Couldnt sleep the whole of last night...I intended to catch 8 hours of sleep then wake up at 7 to revise one last time for my morning paper... Went to bed at 12....Although I am super tired(I couldnt really sleep the day before as well.. think i'm too worried about CA to sleep)... brain refuses to stop working... was wide and awake until 2.. then went to watch a show in my com... all the way until 3... tried to go back to sleep...After 5 mins of lying in bed, my phone suddenly sounded... there was a msg... THe 1st thought was: who will msg me at this hour? I have a paper in the morning! Haha.. guess what? Jasmine msged me and told me that she knew I wasnt sleeping and wished me good luck for my 2 hetic papers... Wt??? My 1st thought was that she must be psychic.. She added afterwards that at 12 30 pm later, she will have finished her undergraduate paper... hmph...laid in bed all the way till 5 and studied for my 1st paper.. then lay again till 8 before i woke up and got ready for my exam....

Super tired... struggling to keep awake for my psych paper tom... feel like sleeping but don't have time to sleep... another sleepless night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home